TARGET GROUP: Students and teachers in the social and healthcare sector, students in the hair and beauty sector in the institutions of the Hyvä Olo network.
PARTNERS: Jokilaakson koulutuskuntayhtymä, Coordinator, Keski-Pohjanmaan koulutusyhtymä, Saimaan ammattiopisto Sampo, Lapin koulutuskeskus Redu, Espoon seudun koulutuskuntayhtymä Omnia, Vaasan kaupunki/Vamia.
- The network aims to support individual learning paths and the identification and recognition of competences
- To compare study and learning methods between different educational institutions at European level
- To compare working practices and approaches in the social and healthcare sector
- Work placements abroad
- Exchanges and visits of experts
- The aim is to harmonise and develop activities, practices and quality, and to incorporate lean thinking into the activities. Less can indeed be more.