KESTO/ DURATION OF THE PROJECT: 1.8.2015 -31.7.2016
OHJELMA/PROGRAM: Nordplus Junior –exchange
KOHDERYHMÄ: Nordplus Junior Expert and Student Mobility
YHTEYSHENKILÖ VAMIASSA/CONTACT PERSON IN VAMIA: Nina Korpela
VERKOSTOPARTNERS: Riga, Latvia: Riga technical School of Tourism and Creative Industry, Hotel Radisson Blu Daugava, Riga Municipiality Welfare, Department and Riga Social Service and Resource Center for Women Martaln
Beitstolen, Norway: Hotel Radisson Blu, Beitstolen.
Vaasa Vocational Institutes (VAO´s) students will mainly be chosen from the international study path and they will do on-the-job learning in Latvia (4 weeks) or in Norway Radisson Blu Beitostolen (6 weeks).
PROJEKTIN TAVOITE/ THE EXPECTED OUTCOMES:
- Students with various skills can participate in international activities with a real partner abroad (internationalisation at home)
- Raise the awareness of volunteer work
- New on-the-job learning placements from different study fields (practical nurses, beauty, media, sales, receptionists, cooks and waiters).
- Experience of working in an international company (Radisson Blu)
- Flexible and individual study paths depending on the placements opportunities and the students´skills and needs
- Recognition of learning outcomes will be carried out with ECVET framework
Learning agreement and Memorandum of understanding