Recommendations and measures
We strongly recommend that you always wear a mask when in the school premises. This recommendation is in effect for the time being. Try to maintain a 2-meter distance between yourself and others.
Stay at home and use the online Omaolo.fi coronavirus symptom checker if you have even mild coronavirus-related symptoms. Contact your local health centre by phone during opening hours if necessary.
Always wash your hands
- when entering your home or school
- before cooking and eating
- after using the toilet or changing diapers
- after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- after touching an item or surface that may have been touched by a person who has a cold or flu
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth unless you have just washed your hands.
Good hand hygiene is the most effective way to prevent stomach bugs and diarrhea while travelling.
Cough the right way – do not infect others
- Cover your mouth and nose with a disposable tissue when coughing or sneezing
- Cough or sneeze into the inside of your upper arm, not into your hands, if you don’t have a tissue
- Dispose of the tissue immediately after use and wash your hands