Welcome to back to school and classroom teaching!
Recommendations and measures
We strongly recommend that you always wear a mask when in the school premises. This recommendation is in effect for the time being. Try to maintain distance between yourself and others.
Stay at home and use the online Omaolo.fi coronavirus symptom checker if you have even mild coronavirus-related symptoms. Contact your local health centre by phone during opening hours if necessary.
Always wash your hands
- when entering your home or school
- before cooking and eating
- after using the toilet
- after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
- after touching an item or surface that may have been touched by a person who has a cold or flu
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth unless you have just washed your hands.
Cough the right way – do not infect others
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- Cough or sneeze into the inside of your upper arm, not into your hands