Occupational safety card course is for anyone working in a joint workplace.
This course is a one-day course. The course consists of theory and written test. Successful passing gives the participant occupational safety card which is valid for 5 years.
Content of the day
- registration and morning coffee
- joint workplace
- safety on a joint workplace
- lunchbreak (not included in the course price)
- a safe day on a joint workplace
- how to act in emergency situation
- coffee break (not included in the course price)
- written test and ending the class for the day
8:00 – 16:00
ends 5.4.2023 (5th of April 2023)
Vamia (Sampo-campus), Sepänkyläntie 16, Vaasa.
110 € (tax 0 %), 136,40 € (with 24 % tax) includes all materials.
If you are not able to attend to the course you have enrolled to, you must cancel your enrollment no later than the last enrollment day. Otherwise, we will bill you the course price.
Jarmo Ruotsalainen, 040 529 7231
We use email, please remember to fill the email field when you enroll yourself to the course!
We reserve the right to cancel the course if we don´t have enough participants.
Do not participate the course if you have symptoms of flu or you are feeling ill.